Friday, January 6, 2012

She

She took my pistol. My tool of death, my protection from the others. She took it.

I am not happy. There are some days that I appreciate her 'helping' and then there are days like now that I hate her. She took my piece. I will have to get another one and hide it better this time. For now, I will have to do my work with the blade in my pocket.

It is crazy how straight the blade is. And sharp. I mean I just ran my thumb over the blade and WOW! Sharp.

I guess she can clean up the blood on the couch. And this bowl of Lucky Charms I can't seem to finish.

They are watching me.

I will watch them right back.

8 comments:

  1. She.
    She screams in silence.
    A sullen riot penetrating through my mind.
    Wai-
    Ting for a time.
    To smash the silence with a brick of self-control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green Day - She

    Everytime I see this title I think of the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day I would like to prowl through your brain and kick over a few of the boxes to see what tumbles out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'd be afraid of what you found.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After looking at some of the denizens of my brain? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally listened to the song, by the way. I liked it. Now it's stuck in my head...

    ReplyDelete