Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Clean Up After Clean Up

Journal,

Bleach.....

I hate waking up with the smell of bleach in my nostrils.

It frightens me in that half-waking moment. Always wonder if I've died in the night.

Or one of those fools has screwed up again. Gone too far and needed to clean up after himself.

Or maybe She had to clean up after them again. It's what She does.

I had to spend and extra half hour in the shower this morning, dousing myself with my organic body wash so I could at least smell human again in time for work. I can just imagine walking into the coffee shop smelling like a hospital. It would have driven customers away in droves.

And I would have missed giving Wendy her half-caff latte with cinnamon. I always draw a little heart in the foam on top for her. She always appreciates that.

And there's always that flash of adoration in her eyes when she sees what I have done.

She desires me.

She wants to be Mine.

Her room will be ready soon and then our dreams will come true forever.

-Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment