Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What?

Journal-

What in the hell did she mean "poof..gone"?

WHERE IS MY WENDY, YOU.........

Gone. She's gone. That's all they will say. Police tape all over the yard. Evidence seals on the door. Even my secret entrance into the attic has been blocked off and fingerprinted.

It's a good thing I always wear gloves or they would try to blame this on me!

Like I would have ever hurt her.

I loved her. And she loved me. We were going to be together forever.

My heart is broken and I may never be happy again.....

...snif.....

**sigh**

Now I'm going to have to find somebody else and start all over again.

What a pain.

-Wolf

3 comments:

  1. Typewriter Under My BedJanuary 22, 2012 at 8:37 AM

    One of those "Love 'em and leave 'em" types, eh?

    Typical fickle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...A group blog...or, perhaps, a unified theory on how to live vicariously through someone I don't know. Tell me more of this...shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sneaking Softly AwayJanuary 26, 2012 at 9:48 AM

    One person or four? Or more?

    This blog frightens me just a little.

    ReplyDelete