Thursday, December 29, 2011

Intense Research of an Individual

Dear Journal,

I saw her today.
I watched her leave work, like I do everyday.
I was so excited to see her again, like I am everyday, I almost spilled a drop...

I saw her.
Coming closer to the door.
Chatting with the brunette. (I think her name is Mindy.)
Then to another door.
Laughing, smiling.
What beautiful teeth.
Maybe a necklace...
And finally, through the last door.
Stopping, smiling, waving, looking for your keys.

Janis, I know you dye your hair, but how do you make it pearlescent red/black? The way the sun hits it, really makes it... POP!
Blood red.
Until you're in the shade again, or low light.
Pitch black.

It's amazing how the smallest thing, like the colour of you're hair, makes my heart race and my breath quicken.
The smell of you're perfume across the street makes my testicles draw upward and my sphincter contract.
And the slightly worried look in your eyes as you scan the parking garage for muggers just before you open your car door, and I...
I...

Hold it in...

Good.

I love how you always look both ways three times before you make a turn. How you run your fingers through your hair on your way home. How we 'accidently' bump into each other at the grocery store, shopping for... melons.

The sheer joy of you knowing I'm behind you from the store to your home, and knowing you don't mind.
It's simply ecstasy for me.
I know it is for you too, Janis.

Just reviewing the events of the day make me...
Mmmm...
Janis, you tease!

I just love it when you...

...

Dirty!
I'm a Dirty, DIRTY BOY!!
Now I MUST Go In And WASH and BLEACH My DISGUSTING Body!!

FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment