Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Can't Live With Them, Not Ready to Kill Them

Is there anything worse than a bunch of men for roommates? Talk about not cleaning up after themselves! Every time Wolf finds a new girlfriend I have to follow him around for a week with a dustbuster. Does he think no one will notice all that plaster dust? Does he think it disappears somewhere between the ceiling and the room below??? And now A has purchased a gun. Oh sure, protection and all. From each other? A's as likely to shoot himself in the foot as to shoot one of the others, and either way, where am I? Left with a mess to clean up and a wounded guy to look after (they do NOT tolerate pain well). As soon as they all go out, that gun is headed for the same place I put Wolf's barrel. His idea of a secret place is laughable. But as long as he doesn't change his mind and go looking for it, we are all safe. I wiped that thing down inside and out before I reburied it somewhere a little safer.

-g

1 comment: