Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Horrible Night

Dear Journal,

It's all a little blurry. Or, maybe hazy. I think one of my roommates got drunk last night.
No. That's not right.
Ah yes. Now I remember.

Adversary...

The bar.
You'd like me to think you're a ladies man. But I remember quite clearly. Shooting pool, and buying Wendy a few drinks. Having a few too many yourself. Then you bought them at the same time and slipped in the Rohypnol.
You've done you're homework, buying Blue Lagoons so it wouldn't show. But, the bartender saw you do it and switched the drinks.

That's why today seems like an episode of Desperate Housewives. Some professional you turned out to be. HA!

And I'll thank you to keep your hands off Janis. She's too pretty and sweet for you.

And in the future...
STOP DRUGGING EVERYONE YOU SEE!

Let's see how the day goes, Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment