Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Point Exactly

Pig was weak. Weak and stupid and he didn't know better than to put his hands on that which is Mine. Always rooting around with those soft filthy girlish hands of his like.... Well, like you know who..

I caught him in the act of fouling My Prize. He left her soiled and filthy and no longer of any use to me.

And he was still alive when I sealed them both in that drum together to spend the rest of eternity in each others arms. She wasn't, but that's what he deserved. It made my skin crawl to touch her after he had, but I steeled my nerves and showed her mercy. After all, it wasn't her fault. I gently let the air seep out of her until she slept and faded away.

So now they rest together in.... A secret place. A safe place. Locked away in a place where neither you nor anybody else will ever find them.

Keep that in mind. I will not have you touching My Things. There's still room for more drums.

-Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment