Friday, December 16, 2011

Hog wash

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA!!!

Journal,

Old friends. Can I still call them that? I will say it with a sneer this time, oooollllddddd friends!! I will have you know, and I hate to break this to you journal but….me and Wendy had us a little thing going on. Yep, that’s right. We have been talking. Well that isn’t entirely true, I wrote her a note, left it on her seat on the bus, AND SHE READ IT!! That’s right buddy. She tried to play with my head when she had that look of fear in her eyes, scanning around to see who may have left such a lovely note for her. She is so playful Wolf. I have to admit you are right about this one. Who gets the play now haha, now just to make my move on ol’ Janis! Or as I like to call her The Future Ex-Adversary. You could use that black light in the room when I am done with her and finished with the clean-up HAHAHAHAHA!! I don't need to find my own women as long as these two knuckleheads keep showing the winners to me. I am really liking this new house. But, once again, to crowded. Who to get rid of? Who?

-Adversary



I wonder if she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment