Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sharing Room

Hello.

I really do not like my roommates anymore. It just does not seem to be the room for all of us in this little place. We just got here and they are already arguing, trying to one up the other. I will have you know that I am the real sicko you need to worry about. Ohhh yes my friend. I am that likable person that everyone knows. You know that guy that can fit in with any crowd, the guy that knows all the funny jokes, the guy that you would let your sister go home with. I am that same friend that can talk your sister into not telling you that we are together because we all know how you can get. HAHA! Yep! You got it my friend. I think I will just stroll over there and talk to ol’ what’s her name just to show the other two that playing Mr. Creepazoid isn’t going to get her over here. Then the real fun can begin.

-Adversary

No comments:

Post a Comment