Friday, December 16, 2011

Do You See???

Journal-
Do you see what I have to put up with here? A pair of sicko's and freakazoids if you ask me. Mister "Creepier Than Thou Adversary" Ooooooo.... I'm scared. Like he gets it any more than the rest of us do! Hmph!

And old Mister Shampoo Bottle. Yuck! That isn't the only place he does that. You could blue light this whole neighborhood and it would look like a four square block orgy took place. The money we spend on bleach alone in a month would make you cringe.

Neither one of them know what true love is all about. Making a connection. Forming a bond. They are all about creepy touching and keeping secrets. Shallow!

They will never have the bond that Wendy and I share. She knows that we are destined to be together and she is just waiting for the day that she can be Mine. And I love the way she plays the game. Pretending not to know that I am there watching. But I always see the telltale signs. The way she casually lets the sheet slip down while she's pretending to sleep. Dropping something in the shower. Sitting on the bus with her thighs slightly open. Deliberately teasing me with that ripe luscious body of hers. Oh! She is such a vixen...

Wendy's room is almost ready. I've spent days working on it. Hopefully the Peeper Brothers won't screw up and make us move again before I'm ready this time.

I'm sure she will be happy down there for the rest of her life. Our life. Together at last.

One thing Adversary is right about..... This place is too small for all of us. When Wendy moves in, they have to go.

-Wolf

1 comment:

  1. I think you've been hanging around psychotic sociopaths just a bit too long, dear.

    ReplyDelete