Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Raised Eyebrow

Journal-
Kercheck.... really. I don't know what he sees in her. But then he always liked those skinny girls. Stick figures. Bah. They are all hip bones and ribs. No meat on them. Not like my Wendy, anyway.

There's a girl to look at. Nice soft curves. Hips you could hang onto. And to watch her walk....... Oh yes..... It makes me sweat just thinking about Wendy. She is absolutely perfect. Michelangelo would weep in joy to paint her. He'd give up an arm and sculpt that delightful body with one hand.

And really.... checking their mail? Who is this guy? An amateur? Why I spent days.... Days..... face down in her attic. Lying completely motionless for hours on end and peering through a pinhole in the ceiling just to watch her sleep. And while she dreamt I envisioned the day we could finally be together.

It will come soon.

-Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment